Saturday 13 April 2013

Topbox April 2013

April Topbox is here
I wanna apologize for posting this post a bit late
I am still behind on some subscription box posts
so busy with final exams these day
anyways
I chose the regular box this month instead of the Prive box
This month is earth day
so Topbox decided to use recycle paper to package the tube 
I really don't mind this packaging


=================================
Boxx Cosmetics Brush
I guess this can be a full size product
it's a travel size boxx brush
I am happy to receive this
I actually want to buy more brushes
so this couldn't come in a better time
=========================================
Elizabeth Arden 
All Gone Eye and Lip Makeup Remover
This is a very decent size
it's 50ml
the full size is 100ml for $24
so this sample alone is $12
which is more than the box itself
This makeup remover has two parts
so make sure to shake it before use it
I still have tons of makeup remover to go through
I don't know when I will use this
==============================
Michael Todd True Organics
Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
This is a very good size as well
96% of this product is all organic
I have never heard of this brand before
but can't wait to give it a try
===========================================
Murad 
Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture for eyes
I am obsessed with eye creams
I think eye cream is a key in the skin care routine
I always religiously apply my eye creams
so I was very happy to see I got a eye cream in this month's box
however the size of this eye cream is so small
it's like the tiny samples that Sephora give out for free 
except this sample has the print "Murad" on the tube

====================================
Overall I am okay with this month's box
but for sure it's not the best april subscription box
I am sad that there was no cosmetic samples in april box
Until next time 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment