Saturday 11 May 2013

Beauty Box 5 April 2013

I usually receive my bb5 box at the end of the month
so got this after I came back from vacation
a good mixture of samples and full size products


 ===========================================
La Fresh-Instant Body Smoother
I tried La Fresh products before
So far their products have not disappointed me yet
I don't really take care of my body 
in the sense of doing scrub or buying good body lotions
so this body wipe will definitely come handy
=====================================
Model Co- Illusion Lip Enhancer kit
I am not sure if it's a full size product
but it seems like it
it's just a nude lip liner 
I don't have many lip liners
so very happy to receive one
and I heard good things about Model Co
This lip liner comes with a sharpener as well
very unique idea


==================================
Jean Pierre Cosmetics-Oil Absorbing Tissue
This is a full size product
50 sheets
I don't use oil absorbing sheet
however I did try it few times
and I am happy with the result
my makeups didn't get smudged 
and the sheet doesn't break 
so far so good
=====================================
Minxxette Brush Hanger
don't know what to think of this 
I probably not gonna use this
so I will just give it to my friend
================================
Brazen Cosmetics Eyeshadow
The color is called birthday suit
It's a matte brown color
I love matte color eyeshadows
I think it would be a good base color
=============================================
Overall I am happy with april bb5
I can use everything I got except the brush hanger
Until next time
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment