Saturday 11 May 2013

IPSY April 2013

I am back
April was a busy month for me
with exams and vacation
anyways..this is what I got for april ipsy 
three full size products and one sample size
 =======================================================
Bigsexyhair Powder Play 
Volumizing&Texturizing Powder
I received mybigsexyhair sample from Ipsy before
It was a hair spray,
it didn't impress me too much
The idea of hair powder is very interesting
never tried it before
=============================================
Be A Bombshell Cosmetics-Sweet Cheeks Blush
I guess this is a full size product
The packaging reminds me of MAC packaging
There is no shimmer in this blush
The color is a coral pink 
I really like this blush

===============================================
Two Cosmetics-Heartache duo eyeshadow
I never heard of this brand before
I believe this is a full size item as well
The color is pink
half side is matte pink and the other half side is pink with shimmer
===========================================
Sation Nail Lacquer for IPSY- Love at First Byte
This is another full size product
I have never heard of Sation 
The color is very nice for the spring
It will go with lots of outfits
I will definitely give it a try 

==============================================
Lastly lets talk about the cosmetic bag
actually I really like this cosmetic bag
probably my favourite IPSY cosmetic bag so far
there is no logo on the outside of the bag
very simple and chic

====================================
Overall I am really really happy with April IPSY 
not only I got 3 full size products,
also I can actually use all of the products.
all the products are very impressive 
I can't wait to try them all
until next time
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment