Saturday 9 March 2013

Topbox March 2013

Topbox came so early this month
I was so surprised when i saw it in my mailbox
I chose the radom box
and I am very happy with my decision
The tube is really full


==============================================
MaskerAide mask (Pre party Prep)
Price: 4.99
I was so happy to see this mask in my box
I heard so much good things abt this mask
but it's kinda too pricey for me
I wanted to try it out first before I purchase it
This is the only full size product in this month's box
===========================================
L'oreal Professional Mythic Oil
Two samples
I am always happy to receive hair products from my subscription box
however Topbox claims that they only give out high end products 
and i don't think L'oreal is a high end brand
=========================================
Aveda caribbean therapy body cream
I will put this in my makeup bag as a hand cream
=========================================
Marc Jacobs Fragrances sample pack
3 different kinds of fragrances
Daisy, Daisy Eau So Fresh, and Lola
I tried Daisy from my girlfriend's fragrance collection before
I loved it
so very happy to receive the samples
I usually put a sample fragrances in my cosmetic bag
the sample doesn't take much space 
and I can use it whenever I am outside
The pouch is the icing on the cake
it's so lovely

=====================================================
Topbox is still one of my fav sub boxes
I love it 
until next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment