Sunday 16 June 2013

IPSY June 2013


 Ipsy is my favourite subscription service so far
I get excited every time I see the pink envelope in my mailbox
I got my June Ipsy last week
5 products in total 
I think all of them are full size as well 
==============================
NYX Rouge Cream Blush-Bronze Goodness
a full size cream bronzer with lots shimmer in it
I have never used a cream bronzer 
also not a big fan of shimmer bronzer 
I will give it a try 
don't know what to think of this bronzer yet


====================================
Starlooks Lip Pencil-Bare
full size
I heard of starlooks cosmetics before
this company also provides a monthly subscription service
the lip pencil is very creamy
the colour is really not my type of colour
it is like a dark plum colour
I don't use dark purple colour lipsticks
so I don't think I will use this

===============================
J.Cats Eyelashes+Eyelash Glue
Full size
surprisingly a eyelash glue is included 
very convenient 
I don't wear fake eyelashes anymore
but I will save it for a special occasion
=====================================
J.Cats Sparkling Cream Palette-Volta
full size (not sure tho)
5 beautiful Sparkling cream eyeshadows
This will last me literally forever
can't wait to try it
===============================================
Chella-Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil
full size?
at least it's a really good size
so excited to see a highlighter pencil 
I was planning to buy one
never heard of Chella before
but the swatch is very nice
and it's so creamy
the colour is very easy to glide on
can't wait to try it

======================================
June Cosmetic bag
a pretty leopard print!!!!!
the best ipsy cosmetic bag so far
===================================
the size of all these 5 products are very good
discovered Chella cosmetic brand from June Ipsy bag
Recieve NYX products once in awhile is okay for me I guess
Well done once again IPSY
until next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment