Tuesday 15 January 2013

IPSY JANUARY 2013

I got my IPSY bag for January 2013 yesterday
I have not heard any of these brand before
so I can't wait to try them 
All the samples are in a very generous size
so probably these samples can last me a long time
I do not calculate any price for all my subscription box
because i think the main purpose of any subscription box is for me to explore new brands and new products  
Anyways there are 5 products including the soho eye liner brush in January Ipsy bag,
and the nail polish and brush are full size products
As usual it comes wit a promotion card
Overall, I can use all these products
I forgot to take a pic with the soho eye liner brush

 ===================================================
It's always nice to receive nail polish
and this is a full size product
I can never finish any nail polishes 
However I don't like plain nail polish colors
but I will give it a try 
this nail polish is from nailtini
the color of this nail polish is Frappe



==============================================
This Soho eye liner brush seems it's very high quality
can't wait to try it 

========================================
This is a volumizing hairspray
my hair is flat sometimes
So I am very happy to receive this hair product
=========================================
This is a Pacifica Tuscan blood orange body butter
I will use this as a hand cream 
This is the perfect size to put in my cosmetic bag 
This body butter has a light orange smoothie smell
It's super pleasant
============================================
This Josie Maran Argan Oil is the most exciting product in January 2013 Ipsy bag
I watched so many good reviews on this argan oil
It can be used on the face, lips, and lashes
even on the body

=================================================
I love january cosmetic bag
I think it's revers able
but I have not figured out how yet
But This bag is bigger than last month bag
It has more rooms,
and very light weight
Also it does not have a bad smell 
===========================================
Until next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment