Sunday 20 January 2013

Shoppers Drug Mart Cosmetic beauty Haul

Shoppers Drug Mart had an extra points even yesterday
spend $75 get 18000 points
which means that spend $75 and get $25 worth of points
The shoppers drug mart which located @ bayview village is the only shoppers that sells chanel cosmetics!!!!
So I did some makeup shopping~~


=====================================================================
I finally got my first urban decay naked eye shadow palette 
I am usually super cheap when it comes to eye shadows
I got my most eye shadows from those typical "purchase with gift" events that department stores usually have
to be honest, those eye shadows are not so great
I was debating for a long time between Naked 1 and Naked 2
Naked 1 suited my skin tone more
but I might grab the Naked 2 palette in the future
So Naked 1 comes in a velvet case and a sample of eye primer potion, also a brush
I was playing with all the makeups I bought after I got home
I fell in love with this palette instantly
these eye shadows are so creamy
and so pigmented
however I don't know if it's long lasting on my skin
because I have not yet try it


The second items I got from urban decay is the 24/7 glide on eye pencil
the color I got is zero which is black
This is probably my favourite eye pencil
I got a sample from my december 2012 ipsy bag
After I got it, I wear it almost everyday
It's so easy to apply, and it doesn't smudge at all
the texture is so creamy
even tho I only discovered this eye pencil last month,
but i am sure i can't live without it 


a swatch of the black 24/7 eye pencil and the chanel spring 2013 rose gold eye pencil
========================================================================
Chanel cosmetics never go on sale
and not in any cosmetic warehouse sales
so this shopper drug extra point event is the perfect time to get some cosmetics from Chanel
I tried some cosmetics and skin cares from Chanel years ago
I didn't like their makeups, 
because it's pricy and on my skin,
it didn't impressive me @ all
so stop buying makeups and skin cares from Chanel except lip balms
I was tempted by all the Chanel S/S 2013 makeup reviews 
and I was looking for a high lighter
and when I saw this limited edition Illuminating Powder
I knew I had to have it!!!!!!!
It is expensive for a Illuminating Powder, 
I think it's 74 before tax
but it is so worth it
This illuminating powder comes with a black velvet pouch
this lil velvet pouch has a tiny double cc logo @ the front
and it has two compartments
the first compartment is for the brush 
and the second compartment is for the powder 
This powder is the prettiest powder I have ever seen
It's so detailed
It has a hint of rose ish color to it
also it has a lil bit shimmer
at least for me, I don't think I will apply this all over the face
I will jst use this as a highlighter







The second item I got from Chanel is a powder blush
the color is 76 Frivolve
this is from the 2013 S/S line as well
I picked this up because I want a matte blush
I love my Nars orgasm
it has lil shimmers in it
and I never tried a matt blush before
so this Chanel 76 Frivolve blush is perfect
It's coral and peachy color
as usual, it comes in a small velvet dust bag
and it comes with a brush with double cc logo 





The third item I got from Chanel is a eye liner pencil
Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner 
in the color of 89 Rose
This is from the 2013 S/S collection as well
I am not a big fan of Chanel eye pencils
because I find them can be very easily smudged
I heard some negative reviews on this particular eye pencil 
however the reasons that I still got it 
it's because this is a rose gold eye liner
I love rose gold
and it's super unique to wear a rose gold eye liner on the waterline
also i think that makeups are a very personal, 
it react differently on everyone
This Stylo Yeux waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner is only for waterline!!!



The last thing I got from Chanel is a lipstick 
Rouge Allure Velvet 
Luminous Matte Lip Colour 33 La Distinguee
My bff picked this color for me
I never tried a lipstick before
I am always been a lip balm girl 
but my bff is a lipstick junkie
so I trust her opinion 
It's a matte color 
which I think it's perfect for me skin tone and good for everyday use
The packaging of this lipstick is super fancy
there is a gold button which has the double cc logo on
push the gold button to get the lipstick out
I find that very interesting




========================================
St.Ives products are on sale @ shoppers drug mart
This is my favourite face scrub
I fninshed 2 or 3 bottles already
I use this once a week
the sent is very pleasant
and after used this scrub,
my face doesn't feel uncomfortable or super dry
I never tried the gentle version

=============================================================
These products are the majority of the things I got from Shoppers yesterday
until next time
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment