Monday 11 February 2013

February 2013 Top Box

I was suppose to get my top box last friday
but due to the snow storm
I just got my February top box today
I didn't choose the prive box
because I didn't check my email in time to select my prieve box
but I am still very very pleased with what I got this month as well
In total, I got 4 products, one of them is a full size product!
========================================================================
The first product is make up for ever pro finish foundation
I believe this is a new product that just got released 
I actually have this foundation in the full size
The color they sent me is 118 beige naturel
I use color 117 Gloden Ivory
I will probably use this sample during summer when I am a bit tanned
or I will just use it as a concealer
Even though this is a very small size sample,
but it comes with a small sponge as well
I find this sample very cute

========================================================================
The second sample I got is KMS California Freeshape quick blow dry
It's a spray that helps to blow dry the hair faster 
and it has heat protection as well
I am always glad to get hair products
and I find this will be useful
I am always in a rush when I am getting ready to go out
and the process of blow drying my hair takes forever
So I am very eager to try this product
The full size is 200ml for $18.75CAD
This sample is 30 ml
I actually think it's a very decent size
It will probably last me a long time
=================================================================
The third product that I got is B.Kamins Nutrient Replacement Cream Kx
This cream claims that it provides essential nutrients to improve
skin's appearance
Use for hydrated, healthy and brighter skin
The full size of this product is 45g for $152
This sample has 15ml of products 
Usually I don't like to receive skin care products
because my skin is so easy to get break outs
but this cream is very expensive
and claims lot of things
I will give it a try see if it's true
========================================================================
The last item is a full size Deborah Lippmann nail polish
I was so happy when I saw this in my box
because I have always wanted to try Deborah Lippmann nail polishes
but it's a bit pricey for me
so I never bought it
The color I received is called ray of light
It's a navy color with red glitter in it 
It's very pretty and chic
I absolutely love this nail polish!
======================================================================
Overall I am very happy with the products that I got 
Top box is definitely my favourite subscription box!
Until next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment