Tuesday 5 February 2013

2013 January Empties

I can't believe january is already gone
so it's time to do a post on empties again!!!!
 As always I put my empties in my luxe box
This month I did pretty good
There are lots products in this box
 ===================================================
I bought this candle at bath and body works
I don't know if this is a seasonal item
I got it during the semi annual sale
This became my favourite winter candle
It has this baking smell
makes my condo smell like I was baking yummy bread for the whole day
I think this candle is perfect for winter dinner parties
It makes me hungry when i am burning this candle
It doesn't have this "fake smell" like other candles have


==================================================
I got this Burt's Bees nourishing body lotion sample 
from my latest glymm bag
it is for normal to dry skin
The smell is pleasant
but a bit too strong 
the texture is not too thick
so it is easy to absorb into the skin
It claims that 24hr moisturization
but it is not
since after I woke up the next morning
my skin appeared to be very dry
This lotion is not suitable for a cold winter city like toronto I guess
so i still prefer thick texture body lotion
however I would consider purchasing it
if I find it on sale in drug mart
but I would never pay full regular price for this product
because besides the scent,
there is nothing special abt this body lotion
====================================================
I am not a stranger when it comes to L'occitane hand creams
I have purchased it in the past
also I have tried some of their other products as well
I really love their hand creams
It is one of my favourite hand creams
So I was really excited to try this sample
The smell is mango flower
It provides a really fresh scent,
I think this is perfect for summer
It moisturized my hand very well
I guess because it has shea butter in it
so the hand cream is very thick
and my hand didn't feel dry or anything up to the next day
I would definitely purchase the full size of this mango flower hand cream in spring
=====================================================
I feel like I am writing my favourite product post
since lots empties are truly my all time favourite product
so the fancl mild cleansing oil is my absolute favourite makeup remover
I probably have used up at least 6 bottles of these bad boys
This reminds me of the shu umera makeup remover oil
I only need two pumps to take off all my makeups
and keep in mind that I wear eyeshadows, mascara, foundation,
eye liners, bronzer, blush
and it literally takes off all my makeups
and the formula is very gentle
it doesn't break out my skin
=====================================================
This is the best eye cream
It is from la mer
It's called eye concentrate
I have lots fine lines under my eyes
I tried many eye creams
but it doesn't really do anything
My mom has been using La mer products for years
and she always gets compliment on her skin
so I decided to give a try as well
The smell of this eye concentrate reminds me of cucumbers
so very refreshing I guess
The texture is light surprisingly 
I thought it would be very thick 
It is very easy to absorb into my under eye areas
only a small amount is needed
and after I have used it for two or three weeks
i saw significant improvement 
the fine lines under my eyes have been eased
This is very pricy
so I only get it when I am at duty free shops in the airports
or when holt is having a gift card event
it is definitely worth the investment
I guess this is one of those "you pay what you get" sort of products


====================================================
Biotherm nettoyant hydra-mineral cleanser toning mousse
I usually put this in my shower
The price is very affordable
I think it's around $20 at shoppers drug mart
It lasts a long time
the texture is light green, 
same color as the packaging
It reminds me of tooth paste for some unknown reasons 
the scent is very fresh 
I feel that I am very bad at describing scent..==
anyways it generate lots foams which I love 
however I only use it once a day
because I find that if i use twice a day
it break out my skin
====================================================
Chloe eau de parfum sample
I love this perfume
It's a girly perfume
very feminine
The scent is very fresh, natural
also it's not too strong, or too light that I gotta spray 5 times
Whenever I use it , 
I feel very feminine and girly
It's a all occasion perfume
actually one of my girlfriends only uses this perfume
and she always smell so lovely
I didn't know she was using Chloe eau de parfum 
until I tried this sample
Also I love perfume samples,
because I always put it in my cosmetic bag
and whenever I want something to cheer me up,
I find my use always reaching for the whatever perfume sample i have in my cosmetic bag
=====================================================
So these are all my empties of the month 
until next time
xoxo




















No comments:

Post a Comment