Friday 15 February 2013

IPSY February 2013

I am always looking forward to receive my IPSY bag
It's for sure one of my favourite subscription box 
Even tho it doesn't always have high end brands
but I always find that the samples are pretty good 
in terms of the size, and the performance on my skin
This month I received 5 products, including one full size product
========================================================================

First product is the Pixi Flawless and Poreless Primer
This sample is 15ml
so pretty decent size
I used this primer today
I don't want to pass judgement yet
however so far this primer works every well
It's a light beige color
very moisturizing
========================================================================
I was so happy to see the lash card from my box
I am the girl who always get mascaras on the eye lid
I will find this very useful
There are 4 lash cards in it
Probably it will last me a very long time
I don't think it's necessary to threw away the card after a few uses

========================================================================

The third product that i received is a mascara from Pop Beauty
the color is smoky black
the applicator is big, which I like
I used this mascara this morning
It works pretty well,
but it's not one of the best mascaras that i have tried
This mascara gives a natural look,
which means that it separate the lashes
give a bit of length 
but definitely can't achieve "false lash" look
I probably gonna use this only for my lower lashes from now on

========================================================================
This is a gel eyeliner from MICA Beauty Cosmetics
I heard some youtube makeup guru talked abt it
However I dont think I am gonna use this anytime soon
cuz I am still obsessed with my urban decay 24/7 eye glide pencil
and I don't like to use gel eyeliner anymore
I believe this is a full size product

========================================================================
This is the cutest eye shadows ever!!!!
It's from coastal scents
I have never tried their products before
but since the colors are so pretty 
I am sure it will work well with my other eye shadows  
Even tho this is a tiny sample,
but eye shadows, a lil goes a long way
so probably it will last me for a while
=======================================================================
I absolutely love this cosmetic bag
it's patent black leather
The inside is red with ipsy logo on it
I am so thankful that the ipsy logo is inside this time
I find this cosmetic bag is very simple and chic
can't wait to use it

=======================================================
So these are the products from my IPSY february 2013 bag
I really like the products I had received
Until next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment