Thursday 21 February 2013

burberry makeup haul

This is my first time purchasing burberry cosmetic
When burberry just came out with their cosmetic line few years back
I was very skeptical abt it
thought they wouldn't b any good
but i saw many youtube reviews on burberry cosmetics recently
and the reviews are very positive
so decided to give it a try
I purchased three items
two lip products and one cheek product
the packaging of all these three products are very fancy
all comes with the burberry signature checker in every possible way
=======================================
This is a burberry blush
The colour is light glow
It's very natural pink colour
The pigmentation is fantastic
Very easy to blend 
and the blush is very creamy
and it stays on the cheek for the whole day
It gives this very natural look on the cheek




===============================
I recently turned into a lipstick junkie
Even tho I don't know if the words "lipstick junkie" fit me 
cuz all my girlfriends have way more lipsticks than I do
but I am definitely becoming a lipstick junkie
the packaging of burberry lipstick is very unique and pretty
so that's why I got it at the first place
The lipstick tube and lipstick itself both have the signature checker
the cap and the tube have magnet to keep it closed
the texture of the lipstick is not sticky 
but the colour stays on for a long time
the colour I got is called honey suckle
#305





========================================
The last item I purchased is a lip gloss
I don't own many lip gloss
I think this colour is from the 2013 S/S line
It's very bright raspberry pinkish colour
It's called pink sweet pea
#20
I think this is perfect for the spring and summer
sometimes I add this on top of my lipsticks
gives a bit shine on my lips
This is very moisturize 
I absolutely love this lip gloss



==============================
The sales associate at burberry counter gave me three samples
She is not the most generous sales associate
anyways she gave me two of the same lip mist 
and one sheer concealer sample


==============================
I am very happy with what I bought 
I have tried all the three products that I'd purchased
I enjoy using them so far
until next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment